—»♫(¯`◦○♥♀[†]ëëñ[Z]øñë♂♥○◦´¯)™« —
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

—»♫(¯`◦○♥♀[†]ëëñ[Z]øñë♂♥○◦´¯)™« —

Welcome to Teen Zone's forum!Chào mừng các bạn đến với diễn đàn Teen Zone!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
[S]u[S]u™ (88)
Legend of the Gardians Vote_lcap1Legend of the Gardians I_voting_barLegend of the Gardians Vote_rcap 
Katrina (50)
Legend of the Gardians Vote_lcap1Legend of the Gardians I_voting_barLegend of the Gardians Vote_rcap 
supermonkey009 (47)
boomtnt (33)
huy776622 (21)
♥uyen♥ (20)
ToTo<3 (20)
ChOu_1996 (18)
*[Mr]*-[T-Ken]- (11)
*DOREAMON*c[: (10)
Latest topics
» Su ơi! Hổm rày mất tích zạ?
Legend of the Gardians I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:34 pm by huy776622

» khóc đi e.....................
Legend of the Gardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:43 am by rjkkip_enty_boycohon

» [HOT] Cảm giác đã từng yêu (Instrumental)
Legend of the Gardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:28 am by rjkkip_enty_boycohon

» This is how i get an A in algebra :D
Legend of the Gardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:13 am by rjkkip_enty_boycohon

» I'll start off 1st -.-!!
Legend of the Gardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:11 am by rjkkip_enty_boycohon

» May' rut' tien choa tuong lai
Legend of the Gardians I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:57 am by rjkkip_enty_boycohon

» [FULL] LOOK AT ME (K Part 3)
Legend of the Gardians I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:19 am by huy776622

» THIÊN THẦN (MY ANGEL PART III)
Legend of the Gardians I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:29 pm by huy776622

» [MY CHANNEL] ALL MY SONG!
Legend of the Gardians I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:14 pm by huy776622

» [COVER DANCE] Hello & Lucifer--Hội diễn văn nghệ trường THCS Vĩnh Phúc
Legend of the Gardians I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:02 am by huy776622

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Legend of the Gardians

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katrina
Superstyle Moderator
Superstyle Moderator
Katrina

Female Posts : 50
TZCoins : 50439

Legend of the Gardians Empty
PostSubject: Legend of the Gardians   Legend of the Gardians I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Release Date: 24 September 2010
Cast: Hugo Weaving, Sam Neill, Emilie de Ravin, Abbie Cornish
Genre: Adventure | Fantasy
Director: Zack Snyder
Writer: John Orloff, John Collee
Studio: Warner Brothers

Plot:
Soren, a young barn owl, is kidnapped by owls of St. Aggie's, ostensibly an orphanage, where owlets are brainwashed into becoming soldiers. He and his new friends escape to the island of Ga'Hoole, to assist its noble, wise owls who fight the army being created by the wicked rulers of St. Aggie's.

Back to top Go down
https://teenzone.forumotion.com/
[S]u[S]u™
Administrator
Administrator
[S]u[S]u™

Metals : Legend of the Gardians Gently10 Legend of the Gardians Watang10 Legend of the Gardians Medal_10 Legend of the Gardians Tamhuy10
Female Posts : 88
TZCoins : 50925

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Gardians   Legend of the Gardians I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:56 pm

lolzz
Back to top Go down
https://teenzone.forumotion.com
Katrina
Superstyle Moderator
Superstyle Moderator
Katrina

Female Posts : 50
TZCoins : 50439

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Gardians   Legend of the Gardians I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:58 pm

u gonna watch this movie? my sis probably. lol
Back to top Go down
https://teenzone.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Gardians   Legend of the Gardians I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Gardians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
—»♫(¯`◦○♥♀[†]ëëñ[Z]øñë♂♥○◦´¯)™« — :: Movies→Phim :: Trailer Movies→Giới thiệu phim mới-
Jump to:  
Teen Zone™ © 2010Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com